Can we suggest opinions on Wikipedia content?

Welcome to Story Angles Private: Forums Writing Can we suggest opinions on Wikipedia content?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jasminekennedy

No! You cannot give your thoughts on Wikipedia because it is a worldwide forum for people. Those who use Wikipedia for expertise use it for their objective and authoritative facts only. Professional Wikipedia writers and readers often pay attention to the mood of certain subjects to stop being biased. Even if a certain subject includes two schools of thought, both need to be represented with no particular perspective. An accomplished author stops thinking in a manner that seems stronger than the other school of thought does. Citing and work here is of crucial importance for visitors to trust writers ‘ knowledge. Have you read any opinion in Wikipedia articles?

C. L. Nichols
      Keymaster

I have not read opinions in Wikipedia articles, but there have been many times I didn’t believe everything I read there. I do believe there should be an attached area there to comment on each article that others could see as they read, and be able to comment with their own knowledge of the subject. The final entry’s validity would be greatly increased.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by C. L. Nichols.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.